
Things that confuse me are when I have really hard math question like 5,485 + 9,621. And you can't use a calculator so you sit there for like an hour on just one question and than you have home work. That is one thing that makes me go hmmmmmmm. Another thing that doesn't really make me go hmmmmmmm but more makes me shiver is when someone gets cut. I hate the sound and the blood on other people. I don't mind it on myself. The last thing that confuses me is April fools day. This year we were going skiing on April 1st and my friends dad told us that the lifts were closed until noon. But then he said April fools.
Click here to see a Paragraph on April Fools day this year.
Click here to see a Paragraph on April Fools day this year.

i like your cute picture.
ReplyDelete